Your therapist Don, has been running a successful hypnotherapy practice in Hatfield and Welwyn Garden City for more than 20 years. For many years he has taught Ericksonian Hypnosis at a UKCP-approved school of Ericksonian Psychotherapy, was a university lecturer and a clinical supervisor for qualified psychotherapists. Having been the editor of a holistic health magazine for eight years he has considerable knowledge and experience of other forms of therapy which informs and enriches his work. Currently he teaches Tai Chi for health and self-improvement, runs group sessions on meditation, self-development and stress management and is a therapist for the charity Anxiety UK. He has worked with other charitable organisations to help terminally ill cancer patients and Multiple Sclerosis suffers lead fuller and happier lives.
Why not let Don use his wealth of knowledge and experience to help you?
- Diploma in Ericksonian Hypnosis, Psychotherapy & NLP
- Advanced Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma
- UKCP-registered psychotherapist
- CNHC-registered psychotherapist
- Member of the National Register of Hypnotherapists and Psychotherapists
- Approved therapist for Anxiety UKl
- BSc Honours (Manchester University)
- MSc (London University)
- MPhil (Reading University)